Cold weather is approaching, which means we need to take care of our lips more than usual. Wind and cold air can damage them, so we need to moisturise them in order to keep them nice and soft.
That's why I decided to write this post. 7 products that I have tried so far, and what I think of them.
(BTW there's something you might be interested in at the end of the post, so don't forget to scroll down :)
Let's get started!
1. The first one, and my favourite, is Melem. This is a Croatian product that I've been praising for about 3 years now. It's light on the lips, and makes them soft. Not sticky at all. It moisturises perfectly. Also you can use it anywhere on your damaged skin. :)
2. This one is by Pyrus (a Croatian company, which uses natural ingredients for all of their products). It is a lip product made of honey-comb. Very moisturising. I like to put it on before going to bed, so my lips stay soft even during the night and in the morning. Natural and amazing!
3. This one is by Avon Care. It has a great texture, very light, plus it smells amazing. It does dry out pretty quickly, so that's kind of a con'.
4. This one is by Rosal. It smells and tastes great, and it gives your lips a nice rose-red colour.
5. This one says it's lip balm, but I wouldn't recommend it for that purpose. It's more of a lip gloss. It's quite heavy and sticky, and I don't really like how it feels on my lips. It does smell amazing, though. Also, gives a beautiful colour to your lips! :)
6. The last two I can't decide which one I hate more. This one by Essence is very thick and heavy on the lips, and I don't really feel like it moisturises at all. But it looks kind of nice.
7. The last one is by Cien, a Lidl cosmetic brand. As far as texture and feeling on the lips is concerned, this lip balm is not bad at all. But it smells really heavy and bad. Almost as if I was wearing a bad perfume on my lips. So that is definitely not something I would recommend. I guess that's why they sell 3 for $3 :D
Thank you all for reading my post. If you would like me to do more reviews, please let me know. Also, tell me if you've tried any of those products, or you would like to try some.
If you'd like to try Melem, also let me know, and I might do a little giveaway, or a swap for a few Croatian products. Of course, if I get enough responses :)
Have a great week! :)