Today I decided to make a post about my hair care routine. I really love watching those videos on YouTube, and I thought it would be really fun to do a blog post like that.
I noticed that recently I really adore hair products, I just can't go past that shelf in the drugstore without looking for something new, or buying something on sale.
But now I think I have my perfect combination. My hair has really been enjoying these products lately.
Let me just tell you what kind of hair I have.
My hair is naturally brown, like hazelnut brown, but I've started dying it lighter recently, and now it's like this dark blonde, almost honey shade of blonde.
I haven't used bleach, but really blonde colors that don't have bleach in it and it made my hair gradually lighter.
But because I've been coloring my hair my hair was a little bit dull and dry. It has always been quite thin, too.
And this is my hair routine:
1. When I get in the shower the first thing I do is wash my hair with Head&Shoulders Classic shampoo. I do that step twice. And the reason why I use this particular one is because I do have some dandruff when I'm not extremely careful about it, and this shampoo has really helped me.
2. After I've rinsed the second application of shampoo, I will apply my conditioner. I've been using L'Oreal Paris Elvive Total Repair 5 conditioner, and this is my first bottle, but I really enjoy it. It is almost empty, though. So what I will do is apply it from my ends about half way up, but not on my scalp. Then I will continue with my shower routine to let it sit for as long as possible.
3. After a few minutes I will rinse the conditioner and put a dry towel on my hair. I never rub my ends or my hair. I just masage my scalp with my fingers and the towel for a few seconds and then I get out of the shower.
4. I usually leave the towel on my hair for at least 10 minutes, but sometimes even longer.
5. After removing my towel, I will use my Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair repair with liquid keratin complex spray. This is actually my newest hair product, so I'm still testing it out, but I really like it so far. I will spray this on the ends and half way up, avoiding my scalp, and lightly brush it in my hair using my fingers.
6. Then I will use my Avon Advance Techniques Dry ends serum for all hair types. I will take about 4 or 5 pumps onto my hand, rub it between my hands and apply it on the ends of my hair. This smells amazing btw!
7. Then I will blow dry my hair like usual, just using a brush, with my head upside down, blow drying and combing at the same time.
8. Then when my hair is completely dry, I will take one more pump of that dry ends serum, rub it between my hands, and apply it lightly on my hair. Just to control any possible frizz.
9. And lastly, I will take my Pantene Instant Damage Defense Conditioning Spray and spray it on my hair and brush it through.
Here are all the products I'm using (in the order as described above):
I hope you've liked this post. If there are any products you think I might like, please let me know.
Let me know if you've tried any of those products and if you liked them.
Thanks for reading :)
Labels: hair care, routine