ELF 100 eyeshadows palette review!

Hello everyone!

Today I am doing a review of an eyeshadow palette by ELF (EyesLipsFace).
It contains 100 shades of eyeshadow and I believe that just by looking at it you can tell that the colors are beautiful. The left half of the palette is kind of nude shades, with some really vibrant pinks and oranges and then the right half of the palette are vibrant greens, pinks, purples, blues and the last column is grays.
Overall, I believe it's a really good palette for beginners and since this is a drugstore brand, it's pretty inexpensive. I bought it for £4.50, which is about $6.50 or $7. You also get a little mirror and a tiny eyeshadow brush, or applicator, whatever you want to call it, which is right under the black EyesLipsFace laber on the cover, which you can see on the first picture.



And now I am going to show you how the colors swatch on my hand.
I apologise in advance for messy swatches, but I took pictures of it 2 weeks ago, and I don't have the palette with me at the moment. However, I really wanted to do this post today, so here we go:




As far as I could tell, the nudes don't really swatch that good. Some of the shades are quite similar, if not the same on my hand, and some light shades don't really show at all. However, all the fun colors (orange, pink, blue, green, purple) are beautifully pigmented and I really enjoy those.

I don't think this is something you should have in your freelancer kit, but if you want to learn and play with makeup, this really is perfect. Some of these are a bit chalky and poorly pigmented, but it's still worth the money you're paying and there are still a lot of them that are awesome.

I did two fun looks with this palette so far and I've decided to share them with you. The second one is a bit weird because I couldn't get it right, but you can kind of see what I did on my eyes.

Here it goes:


Anyways, that is it for my today's post. I hope you like it, and if you would like to see some colors in my next look make sure to let me know!
I will have my birthday celebration on Saturday, so I will make sure to do something really fun with my makeup!

I hope you will come back for more posts next week!
Thank you for reading and have a great week!
<3

Labels: ,