My favorite/most used perfumes!

Hello everyone!
Today I decided to talk about my favorite perfumes. I am a bit of a perfume hoarder and I have A LOT. If you want me to do a post on my entire collection, let me know.. However, today I'm here to talk about my favorite ones. I love almost every one I own, but these are just the ones I reach for the most:


1. Christina Aguilera By Night
Colour of passion and fire is announcing a composition created of seductive oriental-floral aromas. The scent starts with playful accords of mandarin, freesia and red apple. Besides fruity-floral notes, almonds are there to create a sensual and creamy effect. A heart is composed of vanilla blossom, which enhances feminine and gentle notes of the composition, as well as seductive powers of women. A base incorporates amber and vanilla, which make a very powerful and sexy finish.

This really is a strong, powerful and sweet perfume. I think it's amazing for nights out because it's too heavy for daytime. I'm almost done with my first bottle, and I already have another one waiting for me (and this is the first perfume I've repurchased, or at least someone else repurchased it for me, haha.. So I believe this says a lot about how much I love it).

2. Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino for women
Cheap & Chic Hippy Fizz arrived in floral rhythm in 2008. It was created of aromas of raspberry leaves, May rose, violets from Parma, magnolia, lotus, cedar, osmanthus and sensual musk.
The perfume is inspired by spring freshness, charming breezes which make each moment magic. The 'Olive' bottle is spontaneous and cheerful. It has the same shape as previous editions of Cheap & Chic, with a top coloured like fuxia, body of milky glass, with flower applications with spring buds and petals.

Now, this is the perfect daytime summer fragrance for me! I love the scent of it, it's really fresh, simple and amazing. I tend to use it more often in the summer, because of its floral notes, so it's a bit too light and floraly for the winter, at least in my opinion.

3. Dolce&Gabbana Light blue
D&G Light blue is a casual and breezy, sparkling fruity-floral scent that evokes the spirit of the Sicilian summer. Mouth-watering and fresh notes of lime and cedar are bringing an image of the South woods on the seashore. A very popular summer fragrance. Launched in 2001.

Top notes in this perfume are Apple, Cedar, Bellflower and Sicilian Lemon. Middle notes are White Rose, Jasmine and Bamboo. Base notes are Cedar, Musk and Amber.
This is my favorite perfume (that I own, I have a favorite that I don't own, too, but you'll see that at the end of the post). It's really citrusy, and the lemon notes are the ones that stand out the most to me. I love the freshness of it and I really am a big fan!

4. Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss for women
BOSS Nuit Pour Femme, the new women's fragrance from Hugo Boss, is inspired by the eternal elegance of little black dresses and confidence that it gives to women. The perfume is created to complete the sophisticated smartness of a woman before her evening out.
The fragrance begins with modern, elegant and fresh sparkling notes of aldehydes and peach. The heart radiates feminine white flowers, jasmine and sensual violet. The base consists of crystalline moss and creamy sandalwood.

This is probably my favorite evening perfume. It is quite expensive, so I don't reach for it as often as I do for Christina Aguilera, for example. But the scent is really amazing. The scent itself really does feel very sophisticated, and as soon as I put it on I feel more confident. It reminds me of 20s and the glamour of that time. AMAZING!

5. Boss Orange Hugo Boss for women
Top notes describe strong personality of a woman, her enthusiasm and energy. Notes of sweet apple reveal the first, delicate taste of feminine passions, adding a floral, soft and charming heart. White flowers, which are tame and gentle, are mixed with orange blossom, giving an optimistic impression. A base includes sandalwood, olive wood and creamy vanilla, which make the finish very characteristic, passionate and warm.

This is also an amazing daytime perfume! I love it for the summer, but I do reach for it in the winter, too because it's really nice and fresh and it actually helps me get through the winter, while thinking of summer :) I think this is one of my signature perfumes and I really love it a lot!

6. Cool Water Davidoff for women
The scent is very calm with aquatic notes that remind us of ocean breeze and cool sea-water, fruits and woods. Top notes are luscious, cool and aquatic with Citrus, Honeydew Melon, Quince, Pineapple, Lotus and Lily. Heart notes are gentle flowers; May Rose, Jasmine and Muguet. Base notes are Musk, Vanilla, Peach, Sandalwood, Orris and Vetiver.

This is one of those scents that are versatile and you can wear it for almost any occasion. I use it in summer, winter, day or night and it always works. It is fresh, but it's not summer-y. It is strong, but it's not only for night time. It is perfect and I recommend getting it if you are looking for something versatile!

7. Seductive Sunkissed Guess for women
Top notes are grapefruit, raspberry, pear and; middle notes are jasmine, vanille and orchid; base notes are violet, ebony wood and musk.

This is one of those strong and sweet scents you're either going to love or hate. I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of sweet scents (although I have more than one in my favorites, hahaha) but this one had me at first sniff :) I don't think I would actually wear this for daytime, or winter, because it is too strong for daytime and too sweet for winter. But for those warm summer nights, it is amazing :)

8. Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women
Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2009, as a new object of affection created by Armani. Its flacon is shaped like aquamarine diamond, symbol of youth and energy, which cuts green nuances of perfume fluid. The secret of new aromas lies in the game of contrasts, fresh and luminous opening and sexy, casual notes. Top notes incorporate bergamot, pink pepper, adding romantic rose petals, vetiver and musk.

This perfume is the one I reach for those long and cold winter nights. I think it's perfect for winter because it does have that sort of cool scent. I think it smells really nice, but I can't say it smells amazing and that it is the best perfume ever. However, I do use it probably the most, so I had to put it here because it is my favorite in a way, haha. I use it when I don't really have any special occasions and don't have to use my favorite and expensive ones, but when I still want to smell nice. Also, you get a huge amount of it so you won't be afraid you're going to use it up too soon :))


That is it for my favorites (at least the ones that I own). But I have one perfume left. One I couldn't leave out of this post because I've recently discovered it, and want it badly, but it's kind of too expensive for me at the moment.



9. Black Opium Yves Saint Laurent for women
In September of 2014 Yves Saint Laurent launches Black Opium, the new fragrance announced as a rock'n'roll interpretation of the classic that should highlight the dark, mysterious side of the YSL brand. Notes of coffee, present in large quantities, dominate the scent. Additional accords are pink pepper, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, patchouli and cedar.

Now this scent.. is perfect. A few months ago a girl handed me a little paper with this perfume when I was in a mall, and as soon as I smelled it I knew this was it.. This would become my favorite perfume of all times. All I have to do now is buy it, haha. The perfume itself is dark and heavy, but it smells divine. I smelled that same little paper a week later.. and guess what? It smelled even better than the first day I got it. When I buy this, I will let you know.. Fingers crossed it's soon! :)


I hope you liked my new post. Let me know if you've tried any of these perfumes and if you liked it. What are your favorite ones?

If you have any requests, please let me know, as well as if you want me to do a post on my entire perfume collection.

I got all the scent descriptions from this page: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume

Have a great week and I hope to see you again here on my blog! :)









Labels: