My first product empties! (featuring the oldest B&BW product alive!)

Hello everyone!
This week's post is a little bit late, but this has been a very hectic week and I wasn't able to write on Tuesday. But here I am today with a brand new post and something I've wanted to do a long time ago, but never got around to do it. I bring to you my empties and a small review of each product and whether I would repurchase or not!
Here is a picture of all of them together (I am not going to post picture of each individual product, but I will list their full names):




So, starting from left to right, and ending with top and bottom:

1. Balea Juicy Melon Deospray (Limited edition) and it says 48 h
Well, let's just say that I'm not too bummed that this is limited edition, haha. Although I do enjoy many Balea products, this was just not for me. I felt like a walking melon! The scent is too sweet and too strong and too melon-y. I do believe that this lasts for 48 hours considering the smell. But! I did use it up. Wanna know how? This was my bathroom air freshner and it did the job perfectly! :D However, would not repurchase, nor recommend!

2. Nivea Anti-perspirant Pearl&Beauty
It also says: Smooth and beautiful underarms, 48h gentle care, pearl extract
Well, this wasn't bad, and I have repurchased it several times, but it's nothing special. The scent is a bit too strong for me and I'm not really impressed to be honest. As far as the smooth and beautiful underarms thing goes.. I can't say I've seen much of a difference. Not a bad product, but not impressive either.

3. 2 bottles of Rexona women Invisible black + white Diamond
It says anti-white marks/anti-yellow stains, anti-sweat, 48h protection, anti-perspirant, anti-transpirant, 0% alcohol.
I think this is the best deodorant I've tried so far. The scent is not too strong, but it helps with all the sweating, especially in summer and I enjoy it. I did, however, for some reason buy a different one, also by Rexona, and with that one I have to say I'm not that impressed. But, as you can see, I'm experimenting quite a lot with my deodorants, so if you have a terrific one, please let me know, because I'm still in search of the best one in the whole wide world!

4. Vitamins
I have some vitamins, too. Magnesium by Optisana, which is apparently sugar free. Vitamin C by KPlus, which is a Croatian brand and then Calcium and Vitamin D also by Optisana. I can't say I've seen too much of a difference since I've started taking them, but I guess it can't hurt to take them. I feel better about myself if I do, haha.

5. Nivea Pure&Natural moistruizing day care
This is the moistruizer I've been using for quite some time now (maybe five or six bottles so far), but I can't seem to remember what extract it contains, and I don't have the box anymore. I think it's cammomile and aloe vera. It says 95% of natural origin on the bottle. I like this, it's not spectacular, but it works and my skin has been pretty happy since I've been using this. However, I am in the process of trying out a new one by Green Line, so I'll see which one will work better for me! (also the bottle cap is broken, excuse me for that)

6. Bath&Body Works Pleasures sweet pea body splash infused with real sweet violet extract
This is sooooo old. We don't have Bath&Body Works here in Croatia, but from what I've seen the packaging has been different for years now. I've been saving that like nobody's business. No, I don't use it on my skin, because it is really old, but I like to spritz a bit of it on my clothes from time to time, because I do enjoy the smell a lot! Let me know if they still have this scent (I soooo doubt it, but it would be fun to know!) I obviously can't repurchase, since we don't have Bath&Body Works here, but if I could I would (but I can't so I shan't like Sheldon said, hahaah).

7. Avon Advance Techniques daily shine Dry Ends Serum for all hair types
This is my holy grail hair product! Ever! I love it sooo much. I haven't had it for about 3 months now, because Avon wasn't really available to me and my hair became so dry and split. This really does work. I have recently ordered it again, and I'm waiting for the shipment and I can't even tell you how excited I am. I have recently cut my hair so all of my dry and split ends are gone, and my hair will be the happiest in the world when it meets its old friend again, hahahah! But seriously, go buy it! It's about $6, and for the price it really is amazing!

8. Head&Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo classic clean for normal hair
I used to use this all the time. It used to be my holy grail product as well. I did have some minor dandruff issues and my hair and scalp got used to this product. BUT when I switched to another one... I had no dandruff and what's even more important- my hair felt alive. It was shiny, bouncy, healthy, amazing. So I would not recommend using Head and shoulders to anyone, because it's just too harsh and drying and there are way better options out there. With this your scalp becomes gradually addicted to it, and it will refuse to cope with any other product out there. (This is, however, just my opinion, and I am very happy with my decision to stop using it!)

9. Balea 1 Minute Soforthilfe Kur; Mango&Aloe Vera
Another holy grail! I use this from time to time (about twice a month) and it's amazing! I've talked about this product so many times, and I probably will many more, because I love it so much! First, the smell... it's heavenly, and amazing, and sweet and your hair will smell like mango-y fruity paradise. Second, it helps with dry and damaged hair like nothing I've ever tried before. The hair feels so soft and smooth and amazing after this, and I really hope they will never discontinue this. If you can, try this, and if you can't because they don't sell it where you live, let me know if you would like me to make a little giveaway with my holy grail products and include this in it.

10. L'Oreal Paris Elseve Total Repair 5 Repairing Conditioner
It says on the bottle: Pro-keratin + Ceramide; 1. Renewed fiber, 2. resistance, 3. vitality, 4. silkiness, 5. shine; weak, limp, damaged hair
So far the best conditioner (and the same shampoo) I've ever used. I saw Fleur deForce talk about it with great enthusiasm and decided to get it for myself and was not disappointed. It seriously does help your damaged hair and it feels really nice and smooth and healthy. I definitely will repurchase!

11. Pantene Pro-V Instant Damage Defense Conditioning Spray; Normal-Thick Hair
Last but not least, this is a spray I would use on my hair after it has dried and I enjoyed it quite a lot. I was in this weird phase when I would buy too many hair products like this and this was the only one I ended up actually liking. It made my hair really nice and smooth and it smelled really nice. I probably will repurchase it at some point in my life, but I have all these products to use up before that, so I'm not really sure when is it going to be.



And that's it. Products I've used up or empties. As you can probably tell, there are not many fails and that is mostly because if I don't like something I will not use it. Or I will struggle really hard to get through it. Or I will put it to a different use (like the melon deodorant) and end up liking it for that other thing. But if there are some products you think I would enjoy, please let me know! I do love trying out new things :)

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know if you've tried any of those and if you liked it or not!
I will talk to you again next week!
Byeee

Labels: ,