MOTD: Fall Makeup Look


Hello everyone!

Today I'm bringing you another make up post. Since I've written about my eyeshadow palettes, I realized that I don't use some great colors in there. So, for my Friday night out, I decided to do a makeup look using the L'Oreal Paris Color Harmony tailor-made palette.


Let's get started! These are all the products I've used:


After cleaning my face and applying moisturizer, I applied my Maybelline New York Affinitone perfecting & protecting foundation with vitamin E in 03 Light Sandbeige. I always apply it with my fingers, let it sit for a few minutes and then blend everything with a damp makeup sponge (a fake beauty blender). Then I applied my liquid concealer by Avon in fair on my under eye area, around my nose and on some blemishes I had that day. Next I sculpted my face a bit with my Makeup Revolution London Bronzer in Medium Matte. I used it with my Essence blusher brush on my cheeks, temples, forehead and my jaw.

Using a big powder blush, I applied my Manhattan clearface compact powder in 75 beige on my entire face, avoiding the under-eye area, where I used a very light 2in1 make-up & powder by Essence in 10 soft beige, using my makeup sponge. On my cheeks, I used the blush from the palette- True Match Blush, which is a nice peachy-pink color. Now moving onto my eyes!


Firstly, I primed my eyelids with my Makeup Revolution London Focus & Fix eye primer, applying it with the applicator that is inside this product, and blending it with my finger and started applying the following colors:


First, using my blender brush, I applied the third, gold color in my crease, until I was happy with how it looked. Next, using a normal eyeshadow brush, I applied the second, bronze color on my lids, avoiding the inner corners, trying to be not too messy and blended the edges with the same blender brush. Then, using my smokey eyes brush, I smoked out my eyes a little bit using the first, olive color and then added the last (fifth, the brightest) color to my inner corners. I put the same colors to my lower lids as well with olive on the outer corner, bronze in the middle, and the lightest color on the inner corners.


I finished off my eyes by applying my Alverde Naturkozmetik Eyeliner in 01 Schwarz and making a little bit of a cat eye and my new favorite combination of mascaras: firstly my L'Oreal Paris Lash Architect 4D for the length, and secondly my Maybelline New York the Colossal Volum' Express Smoky Eyes mascara in Smoky Black for volume.
Then I filled in my brows using the Essence eyebrow stylist set and the Essence angled eyeliner brush, and the last thing I did: I applied my MAC lipstick in Myth and added Essence lip gloss in 08 Glamour To Go on top.




And this is what I ended up with:


And that is it for my makeup look! Do you like it? I really fell in love with this palette and I think the bronze eyeshadow is soooo pretty! What is your go-to fall makeup look?

Thank you for reading!
Have a great week!
See you soon xx

P.S. I have set up my goal for the number of pageviews this month. My goal was to have 600 pageviews and then I would start posting twice a week. Now, I already have more than 800 views! Thank you everyone! So, starting from next week, I will post two posts in a week- on Tuesday and Friday or Saturday, depends on my free time. <3

Labels: ,