What I Got for Christmas

Hello everyone and merry Christmas!

Today I'm bringing you a new post about the things I got for Christmas from my friends and family :) I know everyone says that they're not trying to brag when writing this kinds of posts, but I am braging :D because I seriously have the most amazing people around me. And I am grateful for each and every person and each and every gift I received this Christmas. Everything is amazing, and I am actually crossing out two things from my wish list! I also received some money, but I'm not going to talk about that. Seems kind of tacky :D I also got some sweets from everyone :)

Here is everything I got:



From my aunt, I got 3 guides for London, which is a super helpful and thoughtful gift :) I will use this quite a lot in the next few months :)


From my God mother I got a teacher's planner, another a very thoughtful gift, since I am starting as an English teacher in January :) Then a cute little package from L'Occitane containing a hand cream and cleansing and exfoliating soap containing almond milk. Then some bathing salt, a book marker and a kitchen towel (and a very Christmasy one).


From a friend I got a really cute hat.


From my boyfriend's mom I got a gift card for one of our drugstores, but I didn't take a picture of it.

From my mom I got a Vice 4 palette by Urban Decay (of course I had to try it right away, and it's amazing) and a pair of really fuzzy socks that I've been wearing constantly :D If you want this palette, you can find it Here and get a free shipping.


From my boyfriend I got Betty-Lou Manizer by The Balm and I was soooo excited. Even though he did tease me by packing it into the chocolate packaging, and putting chocolate in the box it came in. He said he had to get back at me for the book I gave him 2 years ago (if you don't know what I'm talking about, click here). It was quite funny seeing me dig through all the styrofoam balls and looking for my present and finding only candy :D If you want it, you can find it Here and get a free shipping.



And that's it! Do you like what I got? Would you like me to review some of these? What would you like me to write about first? (I think I know the answer.)

Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx

Labels: , ,