New Year's Eve MOTD and Nail Design

Hello everyone!

I would just like to express how much joy you have given me. I feel extremely blessed to be able to write something that people actually read, respond to, support me and send so much love my way. I wish for your joy and happiness in return. May your next year be filled with love, joy, friendship, health and success. Happy New Year!

Also, before I begin writing this post, I would like to thank everyone who bought something from the Born Pretty Store, using my code SOMH10 for 10% off, because 10 people have used the code in only 3 days! Now the store will make a giveaway for you guys, hosted by my blog :) And they offered to send me some more things to try out and talk about, so thank you! The code is still valid, so don't be afraid to use it ;)


Today I am bringing you my nail design and makeup look from yesterday. I was going to write a recap of the year 2015 and some of my goals for 2016, but I've decided to really work on that post and write everything down, so that post will be up next week. 

I will start with my nails, because they were extremely easy this year, which was due to the lack of time to make something more complicated :D Here's what I came up with:





It was, like I said, really simple. All I did was 2 coats of red polish, and before the second coat dried I sprinkled my nails with some gold and red glitter powder. That's it :)

Now for the makeup look. I really didn't know what to do, and decided to look for inspiration on YouTube, and even though I didn't find anything, I did decide what to do. 




I went for a purple combination using Urban Decay Vice 4 palette (you can get one yourself here and get free shipping), of course.






I decided not to go with this lip color, it looked kind of weird to me, I went with MAC in Brave. 




I used Pandemonium and Underhand on my lid, Harlot in my crease, Beat Down in my outer corner and Bones as a highlight on my browbone and my tear duct. 




I know, these pictures are terrible, and they don't show my makeup at all, but I promise to get a new camera soon and stop taking these weird yellow photos with my phone.




I hope you like what I came up with! I didn't take a picture of my outfit, because we went to the Zagreb city square and were about to freeze, so I didn't really dress up for that occasion, I just threw multiple layers of clothes on me.

And that's is! Did you like my look? I love my palette so far :) What did you do for last night? Link me a photo or your post in the comments :)

Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx

Labels: , ,