Miscellaneous London Haul || Primark, Sainsbury's, SportsDirect & more...

Hello everyone!

Today I'm bringing you the first post about my London trip, which is things I bought, that are not beauty related. I wanted to do that first so that I can get those things out of my way, to be honest :D

Anyways, let's get started:


1. Spices


I love food and I love cooking. That is why I had to buy some spices when I saw a stand with nothing but them :D I didn't go crazy, but I did get some ground cumin, turmenic root, peppermill mix, Indian black salt and Habanero powder for my step dad, who loves spicy :) We bought these on Borough Market and the prices were from £2 to about £3.50.

2. Maple syrup and Vanilla extract


Again, I love food, but I've never tried maple syrup, so I had to get some when I saw it, and the vanilla extract is for my mom, because she loves baking and I love eating it :) Maple syrup was £1 and vanilla extract was £1.50. (I did buy some snacks, too, but yep- you've guessed it! They're gone :D)

3. USA pro 3/4 leggings and tank tops




I got these leggings because I didn't have any longer pajama bottoms, and I was a bit cold at night :D I got them at SportsDirect for £7 and the two tank tops are from Primark and I got them for £1.80 each- bargain, right?!

4. UK t-shirt



My boyfriend got quite a lot of shirts with London or UK symbols on them, and I couldn't find any, so I went to the male section in Primark and got this one in XS for £5.

5.  Mega USB powerbank


Having an iPhone, one has to charge quite often :D That's why I was super excited when I found this for only £8 in Primark, and it's supposed to charge a phone two times :) Pretty cool!

6. Hair bands and a Dishmatic


That's kind of a funny one :D But we thought Dishmatic was the best invention ever :D It was £1.50. And hair bands... don't tell me I'm the only one who buys 100 of them and has only 2 left the next day :D That's why I bought 50 for £1 :)

7. Panties and socks



Well... They looked cute and were pretty cheap, so why not :D 5 panties for £3.50 (and they're pretty nice, even though they may be too small :D) and 7 pairs of socks (or shoe liners) for £3- bargain!



And that's it :D 

Not sure if that was interesting, but I was pretty excited about these :D 
Do you own any of them? Do you like it? What's your favorite?

The next post will be my beauty haul, since my photos from the trip are not sorted out yet :D

Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx

Labels: