My Perfume Collection

Hello everyone!


Today I am finally bringing you my perfume collection. I have to say that I'm pretty happy about it, and it's fairly big. So I have quite a lot to show you. I will try and find every one on Fragrantica, but if I fail to do so with some of them, I'm sorry.


I have been collecting these for as long as I can remember. I've always been a perfume junkie, so I hope you don't think this is bragging. I just want to share what I love and what I don't with all of you :)

If you'd like me to talk about some of them more, let me know. I won't talk about them that much today, because there's just too many of them :D This post would be never ending :)

So, I decided to go from the least frequently used, to the ones I use the most. However, I realized that that's not really possible, since I do change them quite a lot, but I can tell you that the first two photos are definitely the ones I use the least. Let's get started:


1. Oriflame

This one has absolutely nothing written on it, and I failed to find it on Fragrantica, so I'm sorry, but I can't tell you much about it. It's quite sweet and nice, but I have so many of them that I love, so I just don't use this one. If you know which one it is, let me know :)

2. Funtastic by United Colors of Benetton

This is actually a kids' perfume. It's super fruity and sweet, but I actually quite like it. It brings me back :)

3. Imagine pearl

I have no idea what that is and where I got it from, or who made it :D I couldn't find that one, either. I don't really like it, actually :D It smells kind of cheap, so I guess I'll get rid of it :)

4. Kylie Minogue Pink Sparkle

I don't have that one, but a parfum deodorant version of it, but it's quite nice. I don't use it for the same reason- I have much better ones. My mom actually said she likes it, so I'll give it to her.

5. Ulric de Varens Mini Sexy

I actually think this is the worst smelling perfume I own :D I am so sorry if you like it, but personally, I think it's terrible. Now that I've done this post, I think I'll start to get rid of some of these. Starting with that one :D


6. 334 Night Woman Fancy

This is one of those perfumes they fill in bottles and are usually dupes for some more expensive ones. I'm not sure what is this a dupe for, but I don't really like it :D

7. Your Life by Esprit

This one, again is quite nice, but I don't really get to use it. I will pass it to someone, since it's full.

8. Celebre

I don't know what that one is either. I think it says Celebre on the bottom, but I can't really see it that well. I used to use it when I was younger a lot, but I think it's gone bad now

9. Naomi Campbell Parfum Deodorant

I remember I used to wear this one like crazy. This is my either second or third bottle. I don't really use this anymore, but it still smells pretty good.

10. Play it lovely.. by Playboy

It's actually quite a nice perfume, but I don't really wear it that much. I quite like the scent. And the bottle is super adorable. It's also almost full, so I guess I'll pass it to someone.


11. B.U. Be you! Dreamy

I can't find this one either. But I actually really love this one. It has some citrusy tones, and it reminds me of my high school days sooo much :) I don't think I'll part with that one :)

12. Miss Punk by Orflame

I used to love this perfume! I think this was (along with the Naomi Campbell one) one of the first perfumes I ever had. I've gone through two bottles. It totally brings me back to some of our first nights out. Amaing how smells can do that, isn't it?

13. Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe

This was my favorite perfume in high school, or at least at the begining of high school. It's quite a sweet scent, but I think it's perfect for a teenage girl :) I don't really use it anymore, but I do have a few drops left :)

14. Chanson ďEmotions Calme de la Mer

I still love and wear this one. It's a great every-day summer fragrance. It smells really fresh, but really nice. 

15. NewYorker Woman

I have no idea if they still make this one. I've never even seen it in store, actually. But I love this one. It smells a bit like it's a male perfume, but in that sexy kind of way. I would like to find it again, since I have just a tiny bit left.


16. Fruity Rhythm Adidas
 
This is quite a sweet perfume, and I have to say, I can't always wear it. I have to be in the mood. I like it for day time, but on a regular day. So it's more of a day-to-day perfume.

17. Natural Vitality Adidas

This one is also by Adidas, and I like it more than the previous one. It's more fresh, but also sweet and fruity, it's just not as overwhelming as the previous one. I can actually smell litchi the most in this one.

18. So...?Exciting So...?

This one is also quite a sweet scent, and not for all occasions and all moods. I change it up every once in a while.

19. Jam Woman Puma

This is also in my daily mix. It's more fresh than the other ones, smells less sweet and more citrusy. I quite like this one actually. It also has some woody tones, so it really adds a lot to the scent. Give it a sniff, I think it's quite a good one, especially for the price.

20. Spirit of crazy love

I couldn't find that one either, but you can check this website. It's also quite sweet, and is one of those that I just want to use up, because I don't hate it to throw it out, but I don't love it either, so that I would save it for special occasions.


21. Avon Urban Flowers Roma

This is quite a unique scent. It's spicy, but woody and floraly at the same time. I think it's definitely worth giving a sniff. I'd wear this during day-time, but I can definitely see this as a night time perfume. It reminds me of summer.

22. Pyrus Winter

Pyrus is some kind of natural cosmetics brand here in Croatia, but I'm not sure where else they sell it. This little perfume is quite cool actually. It's quite a strong scent, actually, perfect for winter nights out. I like it.

23. Christina Aguilera By Night

Now we're getting to the ones I love the most. This is definitely one of the best night-time perfumes I've sniffed or owned. It's really sweet, but bold and sexy. I love wearing this when going out, and I always get compliments. This is in my top 5!

24. Christina Aguilera Secret Potion

This is also one of the sweet daily scents. Not my favorite, but I wear it from time to time.

25. Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers

This is also one of my top scents. I love how floraly, but not overpowering it is. I love the spice in it, and the woody badse tones which give it a very sophisticated smell. Definitely worth giving a sniff if you're into those kinds of scents.


26. Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino

This is such a nice and fresh and citrusy perfume. I am actually sad that it's almost gone and am not using it as much as I would like to because it's nearly empty. Definitely one of my favorites.

27. Cheap and Chic Hippy Fizz Moschino

This perfume is not as fresh and citrusy as the previous one, but I love it! I really love Moschino fragrance, especially those fresh ones :) I think this one is great for summer days, because it still is fresh, but also fruity and floraly and I think everyone should test it and see if they like it.

28. Emporio Armani Diamonds

This is like nothing I own and nothing I normally like. It's quite a 'grown-up scent', which I don't usually like. It's pretty strong, and not sweet at all. But I love it for winter evenings and I always feel pretty good when I'm wearing it.

29. Seductive Sunkissed Guess

This, again, is a sweet and summery scent. Also one of my favorites for both day and night. I don't think it's for everyone, but I gues nothing is. 

30. Cool Water Davidoff

Also one of the fresh scents, but it's still pretty sweet. If you click on the link, you'll see how many scents and notes it has. It's pretty unique, but I really smell lily (it has lily, lily of the valley and water lily). I don't really smell all the fruity notes like melon and pineapple, but it's also one of my faves.



31. Armani Code for Women Giorgio Armani

This is definitely one of the most amazing perfumes I've sniffed :D It's spicy, but floraly and light at the same time. AMAZING! I have just a few drops left, and I don't want to use it up :D

32. Boss Orange Hugo Boss

Also one of the sweet scents. It's floraly, but it's spicy, as well. It's quite a complex scent, even though it doesn't really have a lot of notes. I think it's really interesting and I love it for almost any occasion and any season :)

33. Boss Nuit Pour Femme Hugo Boss

Just like its name says, it's a total night perfume. I love it because it's really sweet, but spicy and sexy. I think this one could be in my top 3, for sure :) Also not many notes in the perfume pyramid, but it's still amazing :)

34. D&G Light Blue Dolce&Gabbana

I feel that people either love or hate this one. Well, I love it :D It's fresh and citrusy, but also quite complex. Do you love or hate it? :)

35. Black Opium Yves Saint Laurent

Definitely my favorite perfume. I've been wanting it ever since it came out, and since I got it, I never stopped wearing it. Spicy, sweet and a sexy scent. I've never heard anyone said that they don't like it.


Writing this post was quite a process. It was supposed to go up on Saturday, but I just couldn't make it, so I hope you don't mind. I will try to write another post this week before Saturday, as well as try to write as many of them ahead, because we're leaving for London that soon :D

Do you like my collection? Do you own any of these? Do you like any of these? What are your favorites?

Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx

Labels: ,