Bright Spring Makeup Look & Benefit Big Easy Foundation || MOTD & REVIEW

Hello everyone!

Today I decided to talk about a fun makeup look I did yesterday for my night out. I thought it was really nice, fun, springy and bold at the same time.

Here is what I used for this look:




Face primer: Catrice Prime and Fine pore refining anti-shine base
Foundation: Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfector in 02 light
Bronzer: Hoola by Benefit (review here)
Corrector: Essence camouflage cream concealer in 10 natural beige
Powder: Manhattan clearface compact powder in 75 beige (review here)
Blush: Essence silky touch blush in 10 adorable
Highlighter: Betty-Lou Manizer by the Balm
Eyelid primer: Makeup Revolution Focus&Fix Eye Primer
Eyeshadow: Elf cosmetics 100 eyeshadow palette (review here)
Eyebrows: Essence eyebrow styling kit
          Benefit Gimme Brow (review here)
Eyeliner: Alverde Naturkosmetik Eyeliner in 01 schwarz (mini review here)
Mascara: Benefit They're Real mascara (review here)
Lips: MAC Brave lipstick
Fixing spray: Makeup Revolution Pro Fix

First of all, I decided to test another sample of Benefit's foundation and share it here with you. I am so sorry about the lighting, but I just couldn't get it right... You will see everything I'm talking about, though

No foundation
As you can see, my skin concerns are a bit enlarged pores and a few spots here and there.

Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfector in 02 light




Now, this foundation gives quite a nice amount of coverage, however, it's a cream to powder formula, and I found it stuck to some baby hairs I had, as well as some tiny lines I have, and it looked kind of orange. I'm not sure I'm the biggest fan of this product, as opposed to another foundation by Benefit I tested not so long ago here. So, I'm not impressed with this product, but I do have at least 2 more uses out of the sample, and I will definitely use it up.

Now, onto the more exciting part of this makeup look, which are the eyes








The camera and the lighting don't do it justice at all, but I played with some oranges, reds and pinks, with quite strong highlight on the browbone and the tear duct area.





I did a thin line on my upper lash line, with just a tiny wing to help me define the whole look, and I did both my upper and lower lashes.


And this is my full face of makeup.





Please excuse the background :D I was in a hurry, so I couldn't really go out to take nicer picture, so I have a dish sponge and a razer in the back :D





I've really been enjoying my orange eyeshadow lately :D I have to start using other colours, but I think they suit me quite nice... And the Brave lipstick by MAC goes perfectly with the whole look.

I hope you like my makeup look and that you enjoyed this post

What are your favourite colours to use on the eyes? Do you like bolder and brighter makeup looks? Do you like this one?


Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx

Labels: , ,