Back in January, I wrote a post on my 2016 blogging and personal goals. In order to take it more seriously, I decided to use this system I found on... Pinterest, probably, but I can't remember, really.
So, as you can see, I have Goals on the left, and Achievements on the right, both having 4 different sections, for 4 quarters of the year. Now that the 1st quarter is over, I want to tell you how much I've done, and I'm actually quite proud of myself!
1. I have started posting more on my social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (my posts, especially). I have been posting every blog post for the last couple of weeks and I'm quite proud of myself! I had a really hard time doing that until now.
2. I comment on at least 10 blogs a week. I even made a list of blogs I've interacted with, and I am going to visit them, as well as the new ones, every once in a while and leave them a nice comment :)
3. I know hosting a giveaway wasn't really on the list, but it was on my list :D So, I have bought nearly everything for the giveaway and I have only 1 product left to buy.
4. I wrote a few (not too many, but still) personal goals, which I never really used to write.
5. I am this close to getting a self-hosted web page and a domain. My money is ready, I am in the process of looking for the best hosting service, I just need some free time to actually do it.
However, I am still bad reaching 1k followers on some social media (excluding Twitter), planning and sticking to those plans (I do plan, but then for the next week, I don't even bother to look at what I had planned). I didn't learn about SEO yet, or bought a camera, I am nowhere near 5,000 views a month and I am still not writing in Croatian. Luckily, we have 3/4 of year left to do all of these :D
1. I started working out!!! And I am so optimistic about that! A friend of mine made a workout plan for me, I am trying to work out 3x a week (she told me to, I had no choice :D) but I still can't manage that really (something always comes up, no idea how :D), but I am working out 2x a week and I am super happy.
2. I went to London!!!! That was my biggest wish for over 10 years and it finally came true! I went with my amazing boyfriend, who said that he would grant all of my wishes and that was one of them :) So I am so happy to have him! We had an amazing time, we are going back someday :D And you can see how it was and what we did here and here, my tips for London here, and hauls here and here.
3. I did a survey for my Thesis for Bachelor's degree and sent it out. There is no way, however that I'm finishing that Thesis by the end of May. Just no way :D
4. I am drinking smoothie quite often nowadays. 2 times a week, I'd say. I even got some chia seeds for my smoothies, sooo... I'm pretty much healthy now :D:D:D
5. Now, about the lists. I can't really remember what I meant by lists :D But I did start this little routine, where every day I would write 3 most important things I want to do the next day and I've been pretty good about it, actually. I am surprised by how well this works and how much I get done just by looking at it and wanting to cross things off it. Well, I guess this is a list, too, as well as my Goals/Achievements in my Blogging Notebook, so I guess I'm nailing it! (?)
6. I can proudly say that every evening I use a hand cream and (almost) everyday I use body lotion. Sometimes I just don't want to wait for it to absorb, so I just don't use it :D But hand cream I've been using everyday before going to sleep.
7. As far as studying continuously goes, I'm still not very good at it, but I am starting today. I do have a translation class which requires me to translate 2 texts a week, so I guess I am doing something.
8. Cooking is still not what I do on a daily basis, but I did cook a pretty tasty sort of Chinese meal for my boyfriend and I on Sunday, and I do cook occasionally, but I have to work on it more :D If you'd like to see some of my recipes, let me know!
And that's it for my 1st update! I know I didn't do a lot, considering that it has been 3 months, which is a lot, but I am still happy. I am letting time do it's thing :D I especially can't do much about monthly pageviews and social media followers, so I'm just going to enjoy my blog, have fun and write whatever I love to write about!
Are you doing well with your 2016 goals/resolutions? Did you check anything off your list? Do you have any advice for me?
Thank you for reading!
See you soon xx
Labels: blogging, Personal