Fall must-haves

Hello everyone!


I know that Fall has been around for some time now, but I still wanted to share some of my must haves for Fall, because I'm quite pleased with the list I came up with. There is something for everyone, but everything is great for Fall. I hope you'll enjoy it!

1. L'Oreal Paris Color Harmony tailor-made palette


I have written many posts about this palette lately. Everything's about this palette for the past several weeks. But only because it really is amazing. If you'd like to see what I wrote about it so far, you can see my My makeup collection: Eyeshadow palettes post or my latest post- My September Favorites. Also, you can see a makeup look I did in my MOTD: Fall Makeup Look post using this palette. It's a really beautiful palette with a lot of shimmers and a gorgeous blusher, and some lippies. I don't think I have to write as much about this palette anymore, considering how much I've already said about it.

2. Wet'n'Wild lipstick in E905D Smokin' Hot Pink


This lipstick is definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. My lips are pretty big, so I feel like whenever I wear brighter and more vibrant colors, my lips take up half of my face. That is why I wanted to find the perfect nude color so bad, and that is the main reason why I don't really wear a lot of lipstick. But now I decided to try something new, and I love it! This color by Wet'n'Wild is beautiful- it's vibrant, but darker than what my normal choice would be. It's quite a dark berry color and I think those colors really work in fall.


Also, I love the formula! It's really moisturising, doesn't look patchy and it actually looks really good on my lips, which is quite new to me. For about $3, I think it's amazing and everyone should go buy it! Maybe not this shade, but there's plenty to chose from.

3. Wet'n'Wild blush in E833W Mellow Wine


I bought this blush at the same time as the lipstick above, and that was less than two weeks ago. I tried not to unpack it, because I was going to have a haul for you, but I realized that it was the perfect cheek color for fall. Anyways, I think this is also something I would avoid naturally, because of vibrancy of the color, it kind of scares me, but I guess it's all about stepping out of my comfort zone right now. This color is great! It looks really pretty on the cheeks and it is extremely pigmented! You need the tiniest amount. And I don't like to apply it with the brush that comes with it, even though the brush looks kind of cool, which is also quite rare for me (I usually don't like brushes that come with products). It's not the best for this, and doesn't blend very well, while the blush on the other side blends amazingly, as long as you build it up and not take a lot immediately on your brush.

4. Nail polish


We all know that I like to express myself through nail art, but we also know that I am not going to be able to do that anymore. But I want you guys to continue this for me :) I would really appreciate it if you sent me what you do to your nails on any platform, mail, or wherever you'd like. Anyways, if I were allowed to wear nail polish, I'd chose these colors. There is a lovely orange color by Essence color&go in 186 polka holga (maybe I'd add even more yellow and make it more orange, and apply it with a flat brush, but red is a classic pick, isn't it?), a brown also by Essence multi dimension XXXL shine in 39 spicy I already talked about in my My September Favorites post and I did a Fall Nail Design using this polish; and a lovely bronze color by Butterfly collection single (I don't know the exact shade, but I think there's an 11 att the bottom of the bottle), which looks great just on its own.

5. Lip balm


Since the weather gets worse in Fall, it's windy and cold, your lips need some care. It's not nice seeing chapped lips, and especially not kissing them. So, what you need is a good lip balm to help with that. I use Melem, a Croatian product for skin that I talked about in My September Favorites. It's quite greasy, so it's perfect for lips and making them nice and soft.

6. Hand cream


Just like lips, your hands get really dry in Fall and they need some extra care. That is why you need a good hand cream. I've had one for ages, and decided that for the sake of this post, it would be time to buy a new one and test it out as well. I bought Eveline Cosmetics Glicerini bio goat's milk + vitamin E karite butter glycerine super-concentrated hand and nail cream-mask 5in1 (well that was a mouthfull) and I really enjoy it. It's absorbing super quickly (which was not the case with my old one), it smells amazing and my hands feel amazing after using it! If you'd like me to do a full review, let me know :)

7. Face cream


Again- dry skin. Like everything, or even more than anything else, your face needs care. You don't want your face to age more than necessary. That is why you need a good moisturizer. I use Green Line HydroMineral moisturizing cream for normal skin, which contains avocado extract and I've already talked about it in My skincare routine, so I'm not going to go into too much detail about it now. It does the job, it's not greasy, it's very gentle and I love using it. Just remember- moisturising is the key to great skin!

8. Deep conditioning


And here I mean hair. This means using a product on your hair for a couple of hours, under some sort of cap to keep it warm and so it can easily condition your hair through and through. There are many masks you can use, cheaper and the more expensive ones. I don't think you should by all means go for the more expensive options, because it all comes down to making your hair smooth and healthy, and even though the more expensive products may do that a bit better, cheaper options are just as good. However, you should test it out to see if it causes dandruff for you or your scalp becomes itchy after using it. Also, there are many natural options for deep conditioning your hair, and my favorite right now is coconut oil. It is a bit expensive here, but I like the results the most. You can look up online (Pinterest, of course) to see some other optios, as well. I talked about this product, too, in My September Favorites.

9. Sweaters


I am one of those people who hates cold and being cold. That's why, as soon as the weather gets a bit colder, I put a lot of clothes on, including these big sweaters. It's a very casual, but comfortable and trendy look and you can mix and match it by adding a belt, different shoes, T-shirts underneath- that way it can be dressed up or down. I also like adding some jewelry to it and I'm ready to go out on a fancy dinner, or just take a walk to the store. I love pieces that are as versatile as these sweaters.

10. Parka

A week and a half ago, I went shopping with my mom, and really wanted to buy a parka. I did have something in mind, but I knew I wanted it to be loose and very casual. I didn't really find that, but I found something just as good! It's an olive green parka, with black faux leather detail, with a string around the waist to either tighten or loosen it, so that it can fit your body, or be a bit more 'messy'. It is really warm, so it can actually be worn in winter as well, but it's quite cold here in the evening already, so I don't mind a jacket a bit warmer than what it usually would be in Fall.


I am sorry that there are no pictures for sweaters and parka, but I've had some technical difficulties with my photos this week, it's also the reason why this blog is 2 days late, so if you really want to see them, I'll take a photo of them hanging or something similar, but it didn't work for the blog. You can see one of the sweaters in the photo below.



That's it for my Fall must-haves! What are yours? Do you like mine?


Thank you for reading!
Have a great week!
See you soon xx

Labels: ,